Face Mask – Washable and Reusable
$22.00 incl GST
On the 19th July the Victorian government mandated the wearing of face coverings effective from midnight on Wednesday 22nd July.
Our masks are constructed in our factory by the repair techs who restore your gear. We make a simple but effective two layered, washable, RE USABLE mask. Each mask is individually handcrafted with a secure elastic fit and adjustable nose bridge. There is an option to insert a filter if required, we supply one micro mesh antibacterial filter.
Sticking to our core environmental principles there is no fancy packaging.
The masks are constructed from cotton jersey blended fabric.
- Before putting on your mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp. Do not re use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (try to avoid touching the front of the mask).
- The mask you have been supplied with a washable, re-useable cloth mask.
- This mask is not medical approved or graded and does not protect against viral or bacterial infections.
- It is recommended that the mask be washed after each use.
- Machine wash in cold or warm gentle cycle. Tumble dry on a low heat.
- Kids – For kids
- Teen/Adult – Average female face
- Large/Adult – Average male face
We will be shipping your order via Fastway couriers and Australia Post. We endeavor to ship your items within 48 hours of ordering.
You will be notified via email directly from the courier or Australia Post once the item has been dispatched.
To be eligible for a refund your mask must be unused, in the same condition that you received it.
We cannot accept returns on orders that have been used due to Hygiene reasons.
Unused masks can be returned within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our workmanship will not be refunded.
We stand by our workmanship 100%, if you have a defective or damaged mask due to our error, then we will happily exchange it for a new one.
To organise a refund or an exchange:
- Email your Full Name and Order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For exchanges please include details of the defect in your email.
- Ship your return to Factory 40/22-30 Wallace Avenue Point Cook.
- You will be notified via email when we receive your items. Once we receive your item, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note refunds can take up to 5 business days to process and hit your account.